12.10.2016

November Ipsy Subscription


Hey dears. This another one of my monthly post I do that I was not able to get up in November due to the currently hospital situation, so better late than never right? If your not sure what I'm talking about you can check out my post here

Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This is something I have loved for quite some time. It does everything you want in a mascara. I don't even curl my eye lashes anymore prior to applying this mascara because this does it for you. I will either wear this alone or as a base mascara, either works wonders.

Nuxe Nuxellence Detox: This is a product I've actually never heard of before. Sadly majority of the writing on the packaging is in another language so I cannot tell you much about it. The only thing I'm able to make out is its used for detoxifying & youth revealing anti-aging care.

Luxie Brush 524T: One of my favorite things to "collect" is brushes. I cannot wait to add this little beauty to my collection of make up brushes.

Skone Brow Wand: I got this in the color Chocolate. I love a good brow filler whether is a powder, gel, or pencil. Is seems to be in the color that would match my eye brows. Another one I can't wait to give a go.

StarLooks Liquid Eyeshadow: I got this in the color Rose Gold. I did a quick little swatch on my arm all I can say is oh my! It goes on so smoothly & the pigment is amazing. It's such a beautiful color. Cannot wait to try this out.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig