8.11.2016

Ipsy Subscription


So here in the states we have this really cool website call Ipsy and basically for $10 a month you can get a variety of beauty products. What you do is go the their website, create a profile, you get to pick out your favorite brands so high range some not so much, and then once you put in your billing information, BAM you're done. Every month you get a different cute little bag with 5 products. They can range from any sort of make product, to lotion, to skin care, to make up brushes, to nail polish. You name it they have it. Also like I said the bag that their in changes monthly, and can I say the bags are usually quite cute. I can tell you it's well worth the $10 & lets not forget free shipping, & my co-workers and myself look forward to each bag. You never know what your going to get.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig