8.18.2016

Top 15 Songs On My Summer Playlist


Hello loves!  So who doesn't love music, like really who doesn't.  Music has a way of reaching us that no one can really explain. It can help with emotions, calm a person, some people it even helps them focus. I have a love for all sorts of music. Here are my top 15 songs on my summer playlist:



1. You Know You Like It- DJ Snake, AlunaGeorge
2. Love Yourself- Justin Beiber
3. Drag Me Down- One Direction
4. Hello- Adele
5. Leave Me Lonely- Ariana Grande ft Macy Gray
6. Panda- Desiigner
 7. Work From Home-Fifth Harmony
8. 7 Years- Lukas Graham
 9. My House- Flo Rida
10. Sorry- Justin Beiber
11. Cheap Thrills- Sia
12. Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande
13. Send My Love- Adele
14. Pillowtalk- Zayn
 15. Roses- The Chainsmokers ft Rozes

What are some of your favorite songs?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig