8.28.2016

Marbled Apple Love


Hey dearies! So quite recently I was able to finally purchase something I've been wanting.  That's right I have stepped into the Apple family a little more with my Ipad. Yeah I know it's not that exciting but to me it kind of is. I've always been a Iphone lover & at the end of last year I was able to get my Macbook pro, which I cannot tell you how much I love it. Each already has its own marble case, so of course my Ipad had to also join in. For some reason I cannot not describe how much I love marble coverings of my products, as weird as it sounds. I know I keep saying that. I also know it just materialistic things but for me its a form of accomplishment. I was able to purchase these products of my own hard earned money. Which to me is just a great sign of growing up. Whats your favorite brand of products? Do you have any or am I just weird. I may just be weird. Oh well!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig