8.16.2016

Hello Second Trimester



Hey lovelies. As of Sunday I am 14 weeks along and am officially in the second trimester! Let's just say the first one has been quite interesting. It excites me that our little Pip (babys nickname) is in it's safe zone now. Can I say it's crazy how fast time has flown by.

The first trimester has definitely had it's up and downs. Pip was originally a twin, however we lost baby A at 8 weeks. It was hard at first but it's kinda hard to stay down knowing your other baby is doing well, so Pip has been the main focus. 

The first trimester also brought along some wonderful symptoms. I had the wonderful boob pain (which I still have), severe nausea (thank God for medicine), extreme fatigue (which thankfully is starting to wear off, & let's not forget the mood swings (oops). 

We are so looking forward to the second trimester. Next week I find out what we are having & the reveal party will be the weekend of the 3rd. Hopefully soon I'll start feeling our little one wiggling around in there. We are all quite excited for whats to come & we cannot wait to meet our little Pip!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig