8.13.2016

State of Emergency...What?

You know when you see on the tv how places have these horrible things happen to them and all you can do is send prayers out to those affected, well my friends this is what I'm asking from you today. My home town and its surrounding towns are tragically been drowned with severe rains. So sad to see places you've grown up in now have 8 feet of water in them. Thankfully my family & myself have not been affected by these flooding waters. However many people we know have lost their homes & processions. I know those things care be replaced but its just insane to see. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affect. The weather started yesterday, where schools and work had to suddenly be cancelled & closed. Some schools & businesses now have water in their halls. Unfortunately this is not the end of it, we have another few days of this constant down pour. All we can do is hunker down and pray for the best! Pictures below are courtesy of facebook from family & friends.









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig