9.01.2017

Early Christmas Planning


Hey dears. So every year I'm one of those crazy people who make their Christmas list & start shopping early. I like to be done with Christmas shopping when November rolls around & have everything wrapped. That way once my tree goes up, all presents go under the tree. I LOVE a tree full of gifts. I know here if you wait until December to do shopping everything is literally packed. I personally try to avoid out bigger towns around her around that time, unless it's Black Friday shopping. 

This year I've planned to do more DIY things & home made stuff but still with a worth it vibe. Wrapping this year is simple but cute with craft wrapping paper, ribbon, & a paint marker. As I always say simple yet effective.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig