9.16.2017

Crayola Color Bath Dropz


Hey dears. I stumbled upon something these recently & when I bought it I was like I'm sure Hayden would love it, let's be honest hes's 8 months old.... He doesn't care what color his water is. But I saw these Crayola Color Bath Dropz  & as I am a bath bomb lover I figured Hayden would eventually love these once he's able to sit up. And of course the big child I am was like let me give these a go. I used a red & blue one and this was the pretty result I was left with. 

They are unscented, small like tablets basically that come in the primary colors & you can use one or use two and mix the colors to make new colors. I got ours from our local Wal-Mart for $3 & some change.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig