9.30.2017

Hobby Lobby & Toys'R'Us Haul


Hey dears. Well as you can see I went a little crazy this past weekend. When have a near by Hobby Lobby, which is a place I do not go to often because I know I will spent some money. Especially this time of year when all the Christmas, yes I said Christmas, things are out. I also picked up a few things for bub too. So lets get straight into this.


So these above items are all from Hobby Lobby. I wasn't lying when I said I went a little crazy. Out of all the Christmas items I do already own, I was lacking in Christmas Kitchen items. What I love about Hobby Lobby is at least 95% of their store items are usually on sale. All Christmas items were 40% off, so below are the on sale prices.

Measuring spoon set: $2.99
Ho Ho Ho sponge: $5.99
Christmas Tree Melting Wax: $7.18
Christmas Dog Towel: $7.19
Christmas Towel Set: $6.99
Santa Milk Glass: $ 9.58
Santa's Cookie Plate: $11.99
Santa Mixing set: $2.99
Snowman Mixing Set: $5.99
Santa Cooking Timer: $7.19


2 L gallon bubbles: $5.99
Paw Patrol 360 sippy: $8.99
Chalk: $4.99
Crayons: $3.99
Bath Crayons: 6.99
Christmas Cow Plush:
Belly Button Book: $4.99
Toes, Ears, Nose: $5.99
Re-Play Utensil set: $3.99

Also not pictured are the egg carton of bath fizzers I got (which I did a post on you can see here), also a mini chalk board & chalk marker. Well that's the end of the haul. Until next time!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig