12.18.2016

December Ipsy Subscription


Hey dears. So I just got in this months Ipsy Subscription, so let's take a look at what I got this month.

Briogeo Curl Charisma Frizz Control Gel: Bottle says it is infused with frizz fighting rice amino acids, nourishing quinoa, & tomato fruit ferment to enhance the texture of your curls. The gel shapes & defines curls without sticky or crunchy after effects. If this can tame my curls then well done... We shall see.

Hanalei Lip Treatment: I alway have problems with my lip peeling whether I apply some sort of moisturizer or not. So I love try out new lip treatment products to see the out come. 

Mad Lash Mascara: It's a cute little sample of mascara. I have a thing for mascaras so I cannot wait to see what this one will do. The brush has a curve to it, so I feel like it will make my lashes fan out.

Tarte Maracuja Oil: Love the cute packaging in a purple bottle. Box says that it is a powerful multi-tasking elixir to help soften cuticles, tame fly aways, condition split ends, & hydrate dry skin & rough patches. Who doesn't love a good multi-use product.

City Color Be Matte Blush: This is a 3 color palette in the colors Fresh Melon, Blackberry, & Guava. They are some beautiful summer colors that I cannot wait to try out. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig