11.24.2016

Hospital Day #7 | Update | Happy Thanksgiving


Hey dears! It has officially been a week that I've camped out at the hospital. Yesterday I got to move to a much bigger room around the corner & when I say much bigger I mean much bigger. It has a bigger bathroom, it's own microwave, & more visitor seating.

Best part is yesterday my sister & brother in law visited & came bearing a awesome gift. They showed up with above tree in tow, already decorated & ready to go. Apparently they stopped in the gift shop & saw said tree & even though the tree was not for sale, offered them a price & bought the tree. Which is hilariously awesome.

No new updates or changes with little man. Daily routine of what the hospital staff does hasn't changed. Which is a good thing. Again it's just a waiting game until he decides he is ready.

I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate & even though I can not go out & about to celebrate with my family & friends doesn't mean they haven't brought the party to me. 

Until next time.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig