11.13.2016

Marc Jacobs Sephora Birthday Gift


Hey dears! So Sephora does this really cool thing and gives you a little gift for your birthday. Every year it something different & is  usually sample size, but still its pretty awesome. This year it was a gel eye liner & lipstick from Marc Jacobs. I've worn both quite a few times since I've gotten it & they both are pretty great.


The gel eye liner goes on smoothly & when I say it doesn't budge, I mean it literally. It's also in the color black & who doesn't love a good black eye liner. I also think gel liners are amazing they have a great dry effect once applied, which helps prevent smudging. 

The lip stick is in the color Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, it's this beautiful rosey pink color. I applied mine on top of a lip primer & it stayed on all day until I took it off that night. After lunch I just had to touch up the corners a tiny bit other than that who can complain! 

I love getting their birthday gifts every year, it helps stumble upon products I never thought of trying.  







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig