11.02.2016

You Want Me To Drink What?!

Hey dears. So I'm at the point in the pregnancy when I'm 25 weeks and sadly today I had to do the fun labs that come along with that. I did labs to make sure my iron was still good & I also to did the emphamis glucose test. You know that wonderful test where you drink a sugary drink, wait an hour,  & they draw your blood  to make sure you don't have gestational diabetes. It actually wasn't that horrible. Fingers crossed that all turns out well. 
We also got to see our little boy again today because for our last ultrasound at 21 weeks he decided to fold himself in half and put his feet on his head so they were limited to view certain parts of him (ie: all the chambers of his heart) to make sure he is right on tract. Needless to say he didn't cooperate that well again, however they get to see everything they needed to. So now we go back to see him again in 2 weeks and before we know it he'll be here. Man I cannot tell you how this pregnancy has flown by. Cannot wait to meet our little Hayden Michael.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig