11.01.2016

Why Do I Wear Make Up | Tag


Hey dears. The other other day I say this cute tag, fairly simple, 4 little questions as to why I chose to wear make up. I figured it could be a little interesting so here we go.

1. When did you begin loving make up?
Growing up parents and family always get you what I call the cheap kiddie make up, you know the stuff that really doesn't work. I really got into make up about 5-6 years ago. I went through phases growing up, did some not to cute make up. One day I watched a Tanya Burr make up tutorial & have been in love with make up ever since. 

2. How do you feel without make up?
I'm perfectly fine without wearing make up. I usually only wear it when I'm going to work of if I will be out or if I have places to go. If I just have to make a few stops in town for a few errands I won't bother putting it on. To be honest its those times that its refreshing to give my skin a break and not wear anything.

3. What do you like about make up?
Everything. It's every changing, something new is always coming out, multiple brushes that do multiple things. The possibilities with make up are endless. It fun to play around with it, see what works and doesn't work for me.

4. Three Holy Grail items:
- Younqiue Touch Mineral Concealer- it has amazing coverage
- Mac Matchmaster Foundation
- Benefit Roller Lash





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig