8.09.2017

Favorite Baby Food Spoon


This by far has been my favorite baby food spoon & we've tried a lot. So they're called Re-Play & this made of recycled milk jugs. I love the shape of the spoons itself. Hayden eats really well with them, better than Munchkin spoons. I find other spoons give a lot of spillage, which can be bad if you anywhere but at home. The last thing you want when you're out is to look like the baby food exploded everywhere. I find he makes less of a mess & doesn't spit out much of his food with these. It comes with a plastic travel case which is perfect for the diaper bag & food on the go. They also sell a pack of 8 utensils which has 4 spoons & 4 forks, which will be something I plan on picking up. 

Now don't get me wrong, I think every baby will do better on different spoon. It just honestly depends on the baby itself & how they eat. Again these are what work best for Hayden. It also matches his little Paw Patrol bib he wears! I highly recommend them, I got ours from Babies R Us for a low price of $4.99 & the 8 piece utensil set is $3.99.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig