8.17.2017

Baptism Celebration Ideas


Hey dears. My hubby & I have decided to get little man baptized. I know most people do this when their little ones are newborns but we've been talking about it for a while. I'm Baptist & my hubby is Catholic. We recently decided we wanted him to go to private Catholic school when the time comes, so we've started researching what needs to be done to make this happen. His godfather will make his confirmation in March-April next year and after that we will get his baptized. Now I know if we wanted to do this sooner we can have someone stand in one of the godparents places but we really wanted his actual godmother & godfather on paper. 

So for his cake we decided to go with a cupcake cake that will look like above, quite simple yet effective. I figure being the time that it will be we will just have the family over & do a crawfish boil along with some sweets & finger foods. So here is some simple ideas I found.










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig