8.13.2017

What's in his diaper bag?


Hey dears. So I thought it would be cute to do a mommy post that is like a what's in my bag, diaper bag edition. I know when I was approaching delivery I had very little idea what to pack in my baby's diaper bag. I mean I could literally buy out Babies R Us but realistically what do you really need in a diaper bag vs not. 

To start off this is a Honest Company bag in the color grey. I love this backpack bag vs a shoulder or elbow bag. It's highly convenient and out of the way when carrying baby, was a life savor when we were on vacation. So here's what I have in mine.


Diapers & wipes
I use the honest company, but he also does well in Huggies (that's what NICU had him in). But honest company you can get a bundle pack which comes with 6 packs of diapers & 4 packs of wipes with an array of cute patterns and designs. It also has it own little changing pad that came with the bag. I also carry around some boogie wipes & nipple wipes, which are good for pacifiers/bottle nipples also for dropped toys.



Formula & baby food necessities:
So my little guy gets 3-4 bottles a day along with 3 big containers of baby food of the #2 by Gerber. So I bought this cute spoon that came in a set of 4 colors with a handy container that is actually made from recycled milk jugs. I also carry these two dispensers because one cannot hold his formula and oatmeal. I also keep this cute Paw Patrol bib with a food catcher on it, it's also made of a specific type of fabric that it water proof & food stains come off really easy. I also keep one of his Dr. Brown bottles in here, this is a bottle nipple they had him on in NICU that he does great with. Also he starting with sippy cups so I may toss his Avent sippy in there with some juice & a bottle of water.



Little Bag of Wonders:
This is a cute little anchor bag that I got off of Amazon to keep all kinds of tid bits in. It houses his Infants Tylenol, Gripe Water, butt paste, toe nail clippers, nail files,  Dreft stain remover pen, suction bulb, the correct syringes to go with the medications, and any other small little things.



Extras:
I always carry 2-3 extra outfits along with a extra bib or two and a extra pair of socks. There is also a rattle, teething toy, Qtips, hand sanitizer, pacifier (even though he doesn't take one... you never know), a small first aid kit, & a few toys from time to time depending on where we are going.

Usually I may also toss my wallet, keys, or lipstick in, so much easier than lugging around a purse plus a diaper bag. If I really wanted to it could even house my Macbook. All in all this backpack is a little pricey but it has so much space & holds everything I need for baby & myself, in the end it was quite worth it!

What did you find was necessity in your diaper bag vs not??

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig