8.05.2017

Prepping For Babys First Party



Hey dears. As you all know I'm a stickler for preparing in advance for parties, showers, or any kind of events to begin with that I'm hosting, however being as little mans birthday if quickly approaching & falls in between two major holidays that is already time & money consuming I wanted to get an extra early jump to planning & buying this year. I figure if I get majority or it now I can worry about birthday & Christmas gifts then.

We decided to go with a nautical theme for his birthday this year & let me tell you Pinterest and Etsy have been my best friend to get ideas. I really utilized Party City & Oriental Trade for his major party supplies, pinata, & party favors. I got Raven with Monkey Business to do his hanging decorations, banners, center pieces, & growth chart chalk board. Kris with Kriss Creations to do his cake & smash cake. Monica from Momma E's for his cupcakes. Etsy for his invitations & water bottle labels. 

For food I plan on just keeping it simple with hot dogs, a few finger foods with red & blue Hawaiian Punch, & a few homemade sweets. Some of my friends who do not have kids have yet to understand. I mean you understand right?? 

How do you plan for your events?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig