8.01.2017

Deck of Scarlet | Edition No. 03


Hey dears! So I recently got in my third subscription from Deck of Scarlet & this month we got in this pretty little one. If you're unsure what this subscription entails you can check out the details here. As you can see the theme this time is more pinky peachy based. This month it doesn't have an lip liner & instead of a regular eye liner it has a liquid liner. This is something I'm more comfortable wearing, it;'s more me. For me it is perfect for the summer time!
This palette has some beautiful colors! 
Eye Shadows: Sho Cute, Taj, Feeling Peachy; Highlight: Yasmin; Cheek Color: Baby Doll; Lip Colors: Majesty & Birthday Suit; Liquid Liner: Koko Kavari.
Here was my look with the palette:






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig