4.01.2017

Deck of Scarlet Subscription


 Hey dears. So you know I have a love for make-up subscriptions, well this is a new one I stumbled upon. It called Deck of Scarlet & basically like the picture says you pay $29.95 every other month & you get this amazing palette that has 2 cream lip colors, 3 eye shadows, a highlighter, a cheek color, a lip liner, & a eye liner. It was created by beauty bloggers & youtubers who have gotten together to arrange these beautiful palettes. I did however cancel my Ipsy & Sephora subscription for the time being because I was starting to get and over run of beauty supplies, so I figured it was 1 step up from having multiple little pieces to a full palette. I know that insane to say but it's true. I will however eventually resubscribe to them.

I cannot wait until I get mt first palette in & I believe it is the palette pictured below. Again look how beautiful it is.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig