3.27.2017

March Ipsy Subscription


Hey dears. So it's that time of the month again for another subscription post. If you interested in finding out more about it you can check out my post here. So lets get straight into it.

First off lets talk about how cute the bag is this month.

Neogen Coconut Milk Pure Mild Cleanser- This softens, brightens, & hydrates skin. It goes from creamy to sudsy. You apply it dry to you face then add a little water to create the suds and then massage into your skin.

Cake Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse- This has a combo scent of vanilla & coconut. Great to apply after exfoliating. 

Tarteist Quick Dry Lip Paint- I got this in the color Rose. *swatch below* Vegan friendly. This is such a beautiful color. Now I've done a review before in regards to a few other shades I have. I have a love for these.

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow-  I got in the color Marisa. This is such a lovely shimmer rose color. This is supposed to glide right on without caking or creasing.

Chella Tweezers- It so hard to find a good pair of tweezers, but I have finally found a pair (yes I have tried them). These tweezers are a lovely red-orange color, the handle was designed to give you a steady grip with a precision tip to get those teeny tiny hairs.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig