3.25.2017

Foreo Luna Play


Hey dears. So this little beauty is a waterproof facial cleanser device that channels T-Sonic pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing. It gives you 60 seconds to scrub your entire face. This helps with your pores, skin tone, & texture. This device is good for 100 uses. It's good for all skin types. Sephora describes it as "a nonabrasive silicone brush, this compact yet powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and lifts away 99.5 percent of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products to refine, brighten, and even out the complexion."

I use mine on my forehead for 20 seconds, chin for 20 second, & I split the rest of the time between my cheeks & nose. Make sure you use some kind of cleansing gel with his also to give it a good scrub. I use my Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser. I use this at least 4 nights a week & the difference I see with the size of my pores & just the over all feel of my skin is amazing. In turn I also see a big difference in the amount of breaks out I have.

I got mine from Sephora for $39 & let me tell you it's so worth it.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig