4.29.2017

All Nighter

Hey dears. It's quite exciting to say that Hayden has been officially sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now. Yes that's right at 3.75 months he's sleeps through the whole night & by whole night I mean 7:00-5:30. Amazing right?!

Let me quickly take you through how I got him into his little routine. Hayden is usually at daycare 5 days a week, which he stays up majority of the time he's there or so they tell me. So once we get home from about 5:20-6:15 we have a little mat play time and then a little cuddle time before bath time. 
Around 6:30 we start bath time & after that we lotion up and put on a sleeper. After that I give him a bottle with a syringe of Nighttime Gripe Water and after he has a good burp I swaddle him & he's usually out a short time later to go into his bassinet. After that I'm free to do whatever and I just randomly check on him until I go to bed. I set my morning alarm for 5:00 am & get everything together so that I can wake him up at 5:30 am and get him ready & fed.

Let me say this too, he knows his routine. If were not home around 6:30-7ish you can see his mood start to change because he usually bathed, fed, & asleep. Routines are important, so so important & what worked for me may not work for you. You just have to find what works well with your daily life & your little one & just roll with it.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig