4.17.2017

Sigma Beauty Express Brush Cleaning Mat


Hey dears. So this little beauty is a new find from Sigma. It's a silicone mat that suctions to the bottom of you sink for you to use to give your make up brushes a good clean. As you can see it has 7 different textures you can use for your brushes. It does give you advice on which texture may be of better use to a certain brush. I've used this for the past 2 weeks & I can honestly say I love it. I find it gives my brushes a deeper cleansing wash that you cannot really get when you would normally wash them. You can get this straight from Sigma for $32 with a free 2 year warranty. My personal opinion it's definitely worth it.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig