7.24.2017

Caster Oil For Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth


Hey dears. I recently started following on Youtube, if you haven't seen her videos she has amazing beauty hacks. One of her videos she talked about putting castor oil on you eyelashes & eyebrows. You have to make sure its Pure Cold Pressed too. So I found this one on trusty Amazon. This was almost half off for a price of $12.50. 

It comes with a 30ml bottle with dropper, 5 eye liner brushes, & 5 wands. After you've cleaned off all make up you dip a liner brush into the oil & apply along y our lash line, then you apply some onto a wand and run through you lashes & eye brows. Make sure you don't have to much of you want to where the oil is running into your eyes. Leave on over night & wash off the excess oil in the morning.

I've been using for about 4 days now & I won't lie and say they grew over night, however I do see a difference in them. I can tell they look healthier & my mascara goes on so much more smoothly. I find they fan out even more than normal & keep a natural curl that I did not have. I will do a post once I complete a whole month so we can get a true review!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig