7.12.2017

Karma Bubble | Lush Review


Hey dears. It's not often that I use Lush's bubble bar but this is something I had decided to pick up. They describe it as "Good Karma is difficult to come by these days, so we created a bubble bar with a pine and patchouli fragrance so you can bathe in Karma whenever you need it. This sudser's heady scent comes from refreshing sweet orange, lemongrass and lavandin oils, as well as pine oil, which helps to clear the mind while also adding a fresh, green note. Buy two and you can share your good Karma with a friend."

Now in this case a little goes a long way. I broke a bit off one of the edges & with worked wonders. Turned my water a pretty pink and had more bubbles than I knew what to do with. High relaxing, will definitely be a repurchase!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig