7.16.2017

Threading


Hey dears. So I know this isn't something new & it's been around for a few years now, but I've recently decided to try threading, I'm sure most of you know what this is but if not its basically two cotton strings that the person moves a certain way to get rid of the hair. Many of my friends & co-workers thread their eye brows, so after a bit of chit chatting & asking a few questions, I was ready to give it a go. I mean I've pushed out a baby & do Brazilian waxing so I figured it couldn't be that bad.

My overall experience was pretty good. I basically just wanted to shape up & even my eyebrows. It literally took 5 minutes, didn't really hurt, & so much more convenient than plucking. Definitely will continue on with threading & will never pluck again.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig