10.13.2016

Kiehl's Hydrating Facial Mist


Hey dearies. I don't know about you but some afternoons you skin can feel just down right nasty, especially if you had a long hard day or been outside for a long period of time. That's were a great facial mist can come into play. If you haven't ever tried one then let me tell you you're missing out. I have two facial mist that I adore,  first being Caudalie Paris Eau Beaute which you can read about here & the second Kiehl's Hydrating Facial Mist. Let me tell you, it didn't take me long to fall in love with Kiehl's mist. It's a cactus flower & Tibetan ginseng mist and man is it great. The smell reminds me of something you'd smell in a spa to relax you, it also give your skin this zing to wake up, that also hydrates your skin. Great for days when you in the sun all day and you skin feels dry and dehydrated, or when you spend long hours at work and you just feel blah. I'm sure we all know that feeling. 2 sprays will go a long way. You can get this from Kiehl's for $27. Have you ever tried a facial mist before? What were your thoughts on it?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig