10.26.2016

October Ipsy Subscription


Hey guys so last week I got in my October Glam Bag from Ipsy & let's be honest how cute is the bag. When I opened the shipping bag & saw the glam bag all I could saw was awww. So let's get straight into what I got this month.

-Blinc Mascara: Who can ever have enough mascara. Everyone always wants a mascara to do something specific to their eye lashes. For example I like them to curl and lengthen along with volume. I know a lot to ask for. But this will make a good addition to the volume group. The tube actually says mascara amplified, so we will definitely put that to the test.. I got it in the color black.

-Indi Beauty Buttercream Lip Scrub: So this little one I tried out a few times now & let me say that it's one of my favorite lip scrubs. Almost equal with the Lush's lip scrubs. It literally feels like a lip cream with the scrub in it. Works really well, taste great, & leaves your lips feeling silky smooth & moisturized.

-treStique Matte Lip Crayon: You know I'm a lover of any matte lip product. I however have not had a chance to use a matte lip crayon. I have it in the color Belize Bordeaux. Packaging is quite cute, not sure if it stays the same when you buy a full size product. 

-Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave In Conditioner: With my naturally curly hair I'm always a little skeptical of certain hair products. Sometimes leave in conditioners will my hair looking a little oily, but I will give it a go to say I gave it a chance. This comes in a spray bottle you spritz in your hair.

-Hot Mama! blush/eyeshadow: Cute little sample boxes that can be used a a blush or an eye shadow. It's a cute pink shimmer color. I can say I'll most likely use this for more of an blush than an eye shadow. Quite close to  a Nars blusher.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig