10.17.2016

Most Likely To Tag: Sister-in-Law Edition


1. Cry in public:
Ashley- Probably me, Kim isn't one to cry in public.
Kimberly- Ashley, because your pregnant and hormonal.

2. Forget birthdays:
Ashley- We're both pretty good at remembering birthdays so I'd have to say her just because. 
Kimberly- Ashley just because too.

3. Get drunk:
Ashley- Kimberly for sure.
Kimberly- Me, haha.

4. Be sleepy
Ashley- I think it depends on the day, but I'll say me.
Kimberly- I'd say me, I hate getting up in the morning.

5. Fart in public:
Ashley- Kimberly 100%.
Kimberly- Probably me.

6. Cry during a sad movie:
Ashley- Me definitely, I'm a sap, Kim isn't.
Kimberly- Ashley for sure.

7. Talk to animals:
Ashley- That would be me again, it happens when a spouse works offshore.
Kimberly- Me, I'm used to talk to the pigs.

8. Be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse:
Ashley- I'd say me because I've said this before, but I don't think Kim would last to long either.
Kimberly- Me because I suck at that shit.

9. Skydive:
Ashley- I'd say Kim because I don't I'd ever have the guts to do that.
Kimberly- Me, I really want to one day.

10. Be hungry 24/7:
Ashley- Kimberly, haha because she's living off  of noodles & mac n cheese at college.
Kimberly- That would be me.

11. Know all the words to a TV show theme song:
Ashley- Me, I'm just weird like that.
Kimberly- Ashley would learn them before I would.

12. Have the most piercings:
Ashley- I have 7, so I think I win.
Kimberly- I only have 4 so she wins.

13. Hold their breath the longest:
Ashley- Both of us have pretty shit lungs, but I'd say probably Kim.
Kimberly- Probably me because I'm a beast.

14. Ask stupid questions:
Ashley- Kimberly does this often and it usually ends with her saying, well I didn't know.
Kimberly- That would definitely. 

15. Be the better speller:
Ashley- Pff me,we always pick on Kim for her spelling issues.
Kimberly- Ashley by far, my spelling sucks.

Hope you enjoyed this tag, we sure had a giggle doing it. Thanks to Kim for doing the tag with me!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig