10.24.2016

October Sephora Play Subscription


Hey dears. So last week I got in the first Sephora Play Box & the excitement of getting my first box and not knowing what to expect was quite high. I was quite pleased with my box & the variety that came in it. Here is what I got in it.

-Belif Aqua Bomb: So this is a hydrating cream that I have purchased before, which happens to be a product I love and use quite often. To see my review on it you can view it here.

-Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask: For this little number the packaging is cute, smells a little like baby powder. Other than it say it is a regenerating face mask everything else is in a different language, so that's sadly as much information I can give you on it. haha. But I can say this, if goes on fairly easy & almost leaves a cool feeling behind.

-Smashbox Liquid Lipstick: This is a matte liquid lipstick that I have heard many good things about, but have not been able to try on my own. Cannot wait to give this a go as you know my love for a good liquid lip. I got this in the color Driver's Seat.

-Trust Fund Beauty Gimme Good Face: This is a face primer that comes out as like a clear cream and rubs it really easily. Leaves skin feeling very smooth & matte. Cant wait to use this under my make up.

-Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel: Gave this little one a try a few nights ago. Basically it comes out clear and you rub it on your face, let it sit for 10 seconds, then rub your face in circular motions and your old dead skin will peel off. For me it worked out fairly well, took a little while of going in a circular motion before anything started to peel.

-YSL Mon Paris Perfume: Cant say that this is a perfume I have sniffed through before in a store, however it's quite interesting. It smells very sweet & floral, reminds me of the little perfumes that used to come with Barbie dolls years ago. Don't know if I'd actually purchase this however, it's not really my kind of perfume.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig