10.06.2016

Stila Liquid Lipstick


Hey dearies! So who doesn't love a good liquid lipstick, I know I do. I also have a thing for trying different products to see which ones I love more. I recently got my hands on Stila's liquid lipstick in Caramello & the mini in Fiery, & let me tell you it was very easy to love this product. They stay on well, I only had to apply a little to the corners of my lips after eating lunch but other then that it stayed put & the pigment held up well until I removed it that night. I also found it didn't leave that nasty, dry feeling to my lips like some liquid lipsticks do. Only thing you have to be mindful of is this holds a lot of product on the wand, there's nothing at the end of the tub to take the excess off. Reasonably priced, I got mine from Sephora for $24 &  the mini free with my rewards points from my Rouge Card. Well worth it in my opinion. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig