4.14.2018

Teacher Appreciation Ideas


Hey dears so next month is Teacher Appreciation Day. Let's be honest these teachers deserve more than just a day for putting up with our kids. So I like to do a little something for them. Hayden has 6 teachers & this year I wanted to something simple yet thoughtful. So on Etsy you can get a pack of 4 mini cookies for $3.00 from Just4YouTreats (photo above) & I got them each a Target gift card & attached it to a little card I found on Pinterest for free. They also have different cards for different places you can do instead of Target. I just love this little idea. Picture credit to the owners who's linked!


What are you doing for your kids teacher's this year?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig