4.11.2018

Planning For Babies First Flight


Hey dears. If you know me, you would know I'm an early planner. We have a big trip coming in Summer 2019 to Canada & I've already started researching. Some of my favorite travel tips videos to watch are from SprinkleOfGlitter & WhatsUpMoms. Mainly I wanted to know peoples opinions of what to bring, what worked best for their kids, to check the car seat or not, etc. Also I started doing my research for child passports & what I would need for crossing the boarder if my hubby would be unable to get off of work. Let me tell you, I'm glad I did because I would need a notary form from my hubby saying its ok for me to take bub out of the country.

So after all my research I complied a list of things I wanted to bring on a flight with us & I started picking a few things off my list. My plan is for some of the items to be for bubs Christmas from Santa. Have you ever flown with a toddler before? Thoughts? Tips? Tricks?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig