4.21.2018

Hydrate Spark 2.0


Hey dears. Quite recently I wanted to start my water journey. What better way than to get a water bottle that will keep track of your water intake, help you to meet your goal, & will light up when it's time for you to drink. I did a lot of research & review reading. Majority of the reviews were good, there were a few that said they their bottle kept losing connect with the app. I have not experienced this yet & I hope I don't. I started it last Saturday & have met my goal everyday. I only find I have to meet my goal by at least 3pm, if not I get up to use the restroom all night. My skin feels better, I also feel better over all during the day. I'm sure my kidneys appreciate it too. I got mine from Target for $50.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig