6.20.2017

Clarins Lip Oil


Hey dears. So I heard about this product from one of Zoella's favorites videos a while back I was intrigued to try one of these out. I'm a sucker for a good lip product that may not have a decent pigment, more of the glossy side vs matte. I'm also a Clarins lover Originally there were 3 colors: Honey, Raspberry, & Red Berry; & they've recently come out with other 4 colors: Mint, Honey Glam, Tangerine, & Candy.
I have this in the colors Raspberry & Mint & let me tell you I love them. Love the colors, scents, & how they make my lips feel. The site says" Pure comfort for your lips. Mirror pop shine, a pop of color, complete comfort" Each shade contains a trio of lip oils: Hazelnut, Jojoba, & either Field Mint, Achiote, Raspberry, Amaranth, Buriti, Mirabelle Plum depending on the shade. There all such beautiful shades.

I got mine from Sephora, they're $26. Love the ones I have.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig