6.18.2017

Father's Day Gifts


Hey dears. So this little holiday along with Christmas is what I consider one of the hardest holidays to get men's gifts. So this year I had to rack my brain to think what to get my husband and my dad. I always try to go for gifts that I know they will actually use often or at least put to good use. 

So this year for my dad I found this beautiful wood face watch with a leather band on Etsy (can you tell I love that website yet). I was also able to get it engrave on the back to day Happy Father's Day 2017. The price was honestly a reasonable price, shipped quickly, & again looks beautiful.

For my husband, as this is his first real Father's Day aside from our fur babies, I remembered he wanted a 20 oz Yeti cup to put his coffee in to use offshore & to bring to the farm when he goes. So I popped over to one of out local stores to get the Yeti & I thought what better than to get Raven at Monkey Business to add the decal to the cup. Again it wasn't crazy expensive but it's sentimental. Cheap yet effective & it looks amazing.
What are some of your favorite Father's Day gifts you've bought in the past?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig