6.28.2017

Boscia Tsubaki Swirl Two-Part Gel & Cream Deep Hydration Moisturizer Review

Hey dears. So this was a recent purchase I made. To be honest I search on Sephora their best moisturizers & this is one that popped up that I had not tried before. I thought this one had a interesting vibe from it, it's a cream & a gel together. Sephora describes it as "This unique swirled formula combines a gel and a cream for hydrating, yet lightweight, moisture. The white cream contains the heavier hydrating and firming ingredients, including tsubaki (camellia) oil and rice bran, while the pink gel contains the lighter nourishing ingredients, like sodium hyaluronate. This moisturizer instantly absorbs into skin without leaving behind a greasy or heavy residue, leaving it baby-soft and smooth with no greasy feel. Dry, rough, dehydrated skin is left glowing, healthy-looking, and radiant—alone or under makeup." 

I used this after my night time routine after getting out the the tub before I apply my eye cream. I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks now & I love it to pieces. I can tell you it's one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. My face feels & looks great after using it. I can truly say this is the best my skin has looked in a while. I got mine from Sephora for$38. Absolutely worth the price. When stars say its worth investing in good skin care, they truly mean it.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig