1.01.2018

Getting My Head Back Into The Game | 2018 Goal


Hey dears. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! As you can see from the title I'm back at it again. We recently changed gyms, cheaper with a lot more options & I'm honestly excited. I plan on working out on Saturday's & Sunday's. I got me some new gear & if you cannot tell tanning is one of those perks. (please don't preach to me about tanning)

Now I know I can lose a few pounds (more that just a few). But in all honestly I'm actually under my pre-pregnancy weight. My true reason for doing it is to build up stamina, I want to be able to run around with bub & not feel like I'm dying & if I lose some weight from it then right on! Because lets be honest he's a highly active child already & he can't even crawl, so we can all guess what he will be like once he can walk. I've also been finding myself in situations in which a lot of walking is required, which I'm fine doing, however it now requires possibly having to carry a 18lb+ baby. That in it self can wear a person down really easily.

What do I use for gym gear? Well my gym gear consists of my tanning googles, baby wipes (to wipe the lotion off my hands), tanning lotion, water bottle, a towel, headphones, & my gym bag. I also ordered some new attire which in on it's way currently. For my face I got this gym bundle from Sephora consisting of a lip rescue in nude, lifted mascara in black brown, highlighting moisturizer, & eye make up remover wipes.

So moral of the story I'm getting my head back into the game, get a tan, lose some pounds, & count my steps again.

What's your favorite type exercise?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig