1.29.2018

Garnier Summer Body Sun Kissed Look


Hey dears. With spring & summer approaching who doesn't like a nice tan. I'm a lover of the tanning bed (yes I know it's bad for your skin), however I haven't tanned in a tanning bed in so long. So I went to fake tan or sunless tanning. I've tried a few different brands to see which ones work best for me & this one I found quite interesting. I saw this in Danielle Peazers Birthday Get Ready With Me Video. I figured why not give it a go. Now I got this in the light version, because lets be honest... I'm albino. It works over the course of at least 3 days. This comes out of the bottom as a white lotion. After you shower you just apply this all over & let it fully dry. Make sure you take a wipe & wipe the palms of your hands & in between your fingers, if not it'll be nice and dark in those areas. It work really well. Give you a nice even color, doesn't leave any residue on your clothes. It also smells amazing. Definitely work giving it a shot, I got mine off of Amazon.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig