1.24.2018

Nova Scotia, Canada


Hey dears. Quite recently I had a big talk with my husband & family, finally decided that Kimberly, bub, myself, & possibly my husband & a few other family members will be making a trip to Nova Scotia, Canada in summer 2019. Why you may ask? Well us losers are going to tour Oak Island. If you have no clue what I'm talking about then you apparently have not seen the TV series The Curse of Oak Island. Now don't get me wrong, I don't know whether there is anything on the island or not (for their sake I hope there is). I think it would be awesome to visit either way, to see what I've been watching on TV for so long. I know a few people don't believe me that I really am going to Canada, but I have started the saving process & also researched literally everything that I would or could need. (ie child passports, regulations needed for traveling with one parent (just in case), etc) There will also be other site seeing too. I cannot wait, I've been waiting to some traveling for a while now. Here's to a good trip!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig