9.21.2016

September Ipsy Subscription


So a few post ago I posted about this subscription bag we have in the states. You basically pay $10 a month and get 5 beauty products in this cool bag once a month. The bag is different every month along with the products in it. So lets take a look at what I got this month & I'll tell you my first impressions.

Ultra 3 Nail Colour: Simple & cute. Beautiful shade of red, sizzling red to be exact. My only hope is that when it's time to come off it doesn't do the smear every where like most red colors do.

Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Face Mask: Love the packaging. It has no sulfates, silicones, or parabens in it. I'm sensitive to sulfates so that's great. The face mask is white in color & smells amazing.

Eyeko London Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner: Packaging is slim yet chic. It has a felt tip, heard some great things about this one before. Hopefully it will work well, I usually am not the best with liquid liner.

Pixi by Petra Matte Lipstick: So this little bit is basically a little bit. It's a sample size matte rouge lipstick, in the color red naturelle. It's a really deep dark red & with the holidays approaching I cannot wait to give this a try.

It Superhero Mascara: I have a love for mascara. I love the ones that do more than one thing. This one claims to give you lashes a  longer, plumper,  fuller lashes in the color super black. Packaging is great to throw in your purse. This is another one I cannot wait to try.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig