9.01.2016

Planning an event...

Hey dearies! So sometimes when you plan any kind of party a lot of planning has to go into it. I find the best way to plan is to make a check off list so nothing is missed. Coming up is our gender reveal party & boy did it take some planning. Between ordering the cake & cupcakes, the old wives tale board, & a few other things that I needed to order. I am happy to say everything is in and ready to go. I'm the kind of person that I like to plan it at least a month in advance that way I can pick up things here and there instead of having to fork out a whole bunch on money at one time. What do you find is the best way to plan your parties?


Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm the same, planning early is key to a successful event!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tips :-) I love posts like this, they satisfy my hyper-organised tendencies!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig