9.28.2016

Colour Pop Nude


So many of you may know how much I love a good liquid matte lip. I saw Danielle Peazers video of her favorite nude lip products & what can I say, I feel in love with them all. So I recently got my hands on the Colour Pop she talked about which is the Liquid Lipstick in the color Midi & the lip liner BFF go to along with it. 

I've worn it the last few days and let me tell you its a new favorite of mine. The liner goes on fairly easy, as does the liquid lip stick. It takes less than a minute to dry and bam you are good to go. I had to reapply just in the corners of my lips after eating lunch, so I say that it was pretty successful! Also pricing is more drug store range than high end product.

What's your favorite liquid lip stick?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig