6.20.2018

Packing For An Overnight Stay


Hey dears. This weekend we will be having a trip to New Orleans & will be staying over night. So I figured I would do a post of what my over night essentials for bub & myself are, unfortunately hubby will be offshore for this trip. So let's get to this...

Myself:
For my bag I have this cute weekender bag. For an overnight trip I usually pack pajamas, underwear, a shirt & shorts for the next day, extra pair of sandles, phone charger, make up bag & brushes. In two clear travel bags I keep my travel soap, shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush items, contact items, face wash, brush, hair items. This about sums up my items needed for an overnight trip.

Bub:
For his bag I will be using his blue weekender bag. For just an over night trip I usually pack at least 14 diapers (not including the 6 in his diaper bag), 4 sets of clothes (not including his extra set in diaper bag), extra pair of shoes. As always diaper bag will be fully packed. I also pack a travel bag that houses his tooth brush supplies, soap, shampoo, & his ear plugs. 

Other items we'll have is his umbrella stroller, snacks, & his car dvd player. All in all I think we will have a great time & the Zoo & Aquarium.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig