6.06.2018

Neutrogena Baby Sunscreen | Review


Hey dears. Tis the season of pools & beaches for not only adults but for the kiddos. The hardest thing to find if a good sunscreen for my little one. After going through multiple brands, I have finally found one that I actually like. Majority of the sunscreens either leave him coated in this nasty white film or I find the spray ons don't keep him protected like they are supposed too. The Neutrogena Baby sunscreen does come out really white and is white when you put in on their arms & legs, however it rubs in really well. It's even gentle enough I can put it on his face. They also make a roll on stick for the face is needed. Bubs skin complexion is one where with the sunscreen he tans really well & does not burn. You can pick this up for about $10.00 from most convenient stores.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig