5.29.2018

Deck of Scarlet | Edition No. 05


Hey dears. Here's one I haven't done one of these in a while. Sad part is I have still been getting these palettes, it's just been slipping my mind. So I do plan on playing catch up. So if the palette numbers a bit out of over, that's why. If you're not sure what these entail you can check it out here.

This is palette #8 in there subscription & it's a beauty. The colors are so vibrant & beautiful. The eye shadows consist of Enchanted, Crown, & Myth. I will be honest, Crown intimidates me. They blush is Tiara & let me tell you a little goes a long way with this one. The highlighter is Fairy Dust. The lip products are called Kiss & Maiden & are such lovely shades. It also comes with a lip gloss called Lovespell.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig