5.12.2018

Standard Toothbrush vs Electric Toothbrush


Hey dears. My husband & I have switched from a regular toothbrush to an electronic toothbrush. In this post I can tell you the pros and cons of each from his perspective & mine.

-hubby-
He has really sensitive gums, so for his regular toothbrush he would use a Colgate 360 soft bristle brush. For his electric brush he uses a Oral B Pro with a circle brush head. This one is a little older from my braces days (don't worry he has a new brush head). It's a standard electric tooth brush, one setting. He said he prefers his regular toothbrush over his electronic toothbrush because he feels like he gets a better clean & also has better control over his regular toothbrush.

-me-
I keep up with my teeth & gums really well, floss after each meal (habit of having braces). I was using a Colgate 360 medium bristle brush. For my electronic brush I use a PCS Pro Sonic with a regular brush head. It's sonic care is a little different. It remind me more of a face brush technology. This has 5 setting I can choose from. I feel like I get a better clean with my electric than a regular toothbrush. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom front teeth & I feel the electric tooth brush gives me a better clean around my wire vs a regular tooth brush.

We each have little travel cases for when we need to pack them for travel. Pretty simple & they pack well into the case. Can you guess who's is who's.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig