5.16.2018

Wal-Mart Bath Bombs


Hey dears. As you know I have a love for bath bombs. For most bath products I have to be really careful because if it has a high sulfate rate in it (or anything along the lines), it makes me really itchy. My usual go to is Lush, I absolutely love their bath bombs & never have had any sort of reaction to them. I have tried a few different ones from Whole Foods & ended up having to get rid of them because they made me really itchy. Recently I noticed Wal-mart selling bath bombs & I was like why not give it a go. They worked out perfectly. They're really cute, they have a unicorn horn & a garden gnome along with many others. You can check out their listing of them here. So in the end, the moral of the story is great bath bombs that smell amazing & looks pretty for half the cost!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig