1.25.2017

January Ipsy Subscription


Hey dears. I recently got my monthly Ipsy subscription in. If you're not sure what that is, you can check it out here. So let jump straight in and check it out. 

Ipsy Slmissglam L34 Brush: This is a blend beauty brush & you know my love for brushes!

Bahama Mama Bronzer: This one is basically self explanatory. 😀

Temptu Base Primer: Says it is smooth and matte. It's always important to have a good base to put your make up on, can't wait to give this one a go.

Mannakadar Beauty Blush: I got this in the color Paradise Blush. This is what I consider the perfect shade for summer time. Cant' wait to try it out.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Scrub: You know I love wearing matte lipsticks & well they can be quite drying. That is where a good lip scrub comes into play. It smells gross, taste like coconut. We'll see how it goes.

Until next time.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig